Each ceremony is unique and demands a series of necessary legal documents to be completed beforehand. You will need to contact us to assist you in the best possible way. All documents concerning the wedding must be authenticated and stamped for use abroad and sent to us at least 30 days prior to the wedding date. For European Union member countries, please contact your Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For the rest of the world, please contact your Department of State of your country. Two (2) witnesses are required to be present for the wedding ceremony.

Marriage Licenses: Marriage Licenses are issued at the town hall by the Mayor’s office. You will need to sign them on the day of the marriage, and you will receive them authenticated and stamped the day after, from the Mayor’s office. (Mayor’s Office Hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 – 13:00).

Important Note: Before sending your legal documents via mail, it is advised first to send them by e-mail so we can make sure that everything is in order. If you send them without our confirmation and the papers are not incomplete, the wedding could be canceled. In the unfortunate event, your legal documents are proved deficient, and the wedding is cancelled, you can hold a symbolic ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are identical to the regular wedding ceremony, but do not hold any legal capacity. Therefore please make sure to send them ahead of time for inspection.

Get In Touch